Information about us and how to contact us
- We are A-Z Direct Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10743528 and our registered office is at A-Z Direct Ltd, Unit 11, Armstrong Way, Great Western Industrial Park, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4SD. Our registered VAT number is 268 8761 42.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 020 3935 8802 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing from us
To purchase from us you must be over the age of 18 and must not submit any information to this site, unless permitted by applicable legislation.
By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purpose of supplying goods. We will not use your details for other purposes without prior consent.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards. We also accept any debit card and PayPal.
- Full payment for your products is taken when a new order is created.
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- A-Z Direct executes orders to the Customer’s requirements, but may provide substitute products where requested by the Customer, or where the product has been superseded by the latest version. To the extent that orders cannot be fulfilled completely from stock, the unfulfilled balance will (at the Customer’s option) either be put on back order to be fulfilled when A-Z Direct next has available stock or be cancelled and refunded to the Customer. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- If an order is received for a discontinued product we will automatically provide you with the up-to-date equivalent, providing it is available and the same price as the discontinued model. If this is not the case we will contact you.
Accuracy of Product Information
- All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer’s documentation). However we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
1. How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products
2. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection laws in the UK from time to time when processing any personal data which you provide.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising in connection with these terms or the contract between us shall be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
Your Statutory Rights
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.