Faithfull Cutting Discs, Depressed Centre
Depressed Centre Stone Cutting Discs are manufactured using Silicone Carbide abrasive grit with fibreglass reinforcing and resin bonded to provide both safety and optimum cutting performance. Depressed centre cutting discs have been developed to make angle grinders more versatile in use by allowing better access in some applications.
Stone cutting discs must never be used for grinding and must always be presented to the workpiece at an angle of 90º. For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.