Everbuild Universal 501 PVA Bond
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
– Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
– Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
– Reduces surface dusting of concrete
– Improved flexibility of sand cement products
– Reduced water:cement ratio for equivalent workability
– Improved frost resistance
– Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
– As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
– As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
– As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
– As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
– As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.